Re: survive the wild: input, moderating, and fixing.

[[wow]] i also like the idea about landmarks, that's going to be great. and i have something else: signs on trees. what if we could leave signs on tree tiles, write something with knives? that can help a lot too. and of course that will be cool to leave messages for our friends big_smile but guys, think about the way to remove them.

about random killing. i wrote sam how i see that, but i think i should post it here for you guys to discuss.
just wanna tell ya about one of my crazy ideas. we were chatting with valeria, discussing how to make killers not to kill so often and randomly, cause i cann't say that i like your opinion about killing and the rule about the same, i'l explain why. if someone just kills, it can be just his role, his charracter. causes don't always matter, you know. may be it's easier for him to steal stuff, may be it's just fu nny to kill in the place that has no laws, no government, no order. may be he's just some kind of crazy maniacs, why not. it's just his role, anyway. but of course, we have to punish them somehow. so, that's our idea.
let's give our players a killing count. like frags in dm games. when you kill, it increases. then, after your death, you get some kind of time penalty, a few hours you cann't log in. and this time will be equal to your killing count. so, more people you kill, more time you're out of the game after your death. for example, if you killed 12 players, you will have 12 hours for thinking about your playing style out of the game big_smile of course, after that this killing count drops to zero. and we can impruve this system. i thought about this a minute ago, while writing the message. if you're good boy, touching noone, beeing quiet, your killing count decreases by one... umm... for example, every six hours. this system solves one more problem. if you are dead, you are dead, you know big_smile and you will have some amound of time you cann't apear in the game again, cause you're dead. in real life you will never rise, that's for sure, so it's the middle between playing and realism. you can resurrect and play next, but not right after your death.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector