Re: survive the wild: input, moderating, and fixing.

Hello,
Basicly, we had a cumpas before. Remember before sun was added? You could press f and sound would just play where north was, never muving. The best way I can explane it is: cumpas? We had it, so it is nothing new.
Also: wach (unles being powerd by sun) won't have power for ever, the same goes for radio. That's realistic? ...
The point I'm trying to make isn't "remuve this damn radio and wach", but "it is right, not everything can be realistic.". And cumpas actually is realistic. If you were going to the wild, would you grab this cumpas or just say "my wach is never going to break, I don't need to allways know if I'm facing exactly north". I, myself would grab this cumpas (and someone that isn't blind and can use it).

P.S.: if this post sounded to harsh, I'm sorry.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector