Re: What do people believe when it comes to religion and or spirituality?

Greetings all.

Bladestorm360, I'll keep what you said in mind about the religious people; thanks for that. Nocturnus, I do agree with you about the existence of God. To everyone else, let's hope that there is no solid proof against God's existence. If there was then my very nature would compel me to reject it out of hand because to accept it would be truly repugnant. I would die of a broken heart and nothing and nobody could ever make me happy again. If that didn't happen then I would most likely turn evil because my very nature is evil. I do state freely that I was never an innocent at any point in my life and especially not as a baby. Without God, it'll be down hill all the way because there would be nobody there at the other end to love me.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector