Re: all about food!

@Thunderfist, I agree on rice pudding, home made rice pudding is wonderful, though I'm not a big fan of the skin. As to cold rice, well generally speaking I prefer anything hot as opposed to cold, indeed rather like crashmaster there are lots of things I wouldn't do cold but are very nice hot. That's not to say I won't grab a sandwich or whatever at some points, but I'm not a big fan of say salads much as I do really enjoy properly cooked vegitables.

Breakfast cerials generally are not a thing I like especially with milk on (the smell I find just disgusting), though i've enjoyed some well made cakes with them, the sandwich place where I quite often walk reever does the most amazing mars bar rice crispy cake big_smile.

@Brad, the problem with the "well it's what you enjoy" attitude is you do risk getting fat or other medical prob lems if you always eat stuff that is hyper fried or covered in sugar or what not. Luckily, while I'm partial to a pizza or a chinese and I do like a cake occasionally, I also am a big fan of a lot of things that are fairly healthy such as stir fries, cooked vedge etc, and even if I do burgers or bacon I prefer to grill them rather than frying, and really I wouldn't want pizza every day anyway. Exercise also helps of course.

It's  just like epicurus said, a pleasure is only a pleasure if held in balance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector