Re: Mac questions

If the mac does what I want on the internet I'll be happy with that, sinse obviously I do lots of online things.
I did like the basic folder structure interface far more than the silly sprawling approach in windows 7, especially if I can have up and down lists instead of those random columns, albiet that if windows 7 had been as functional as xp, I'd probably have learnt to live with it anyway.

Oh, and "functional" in this case means software support,as I've said before, the computery wootery doesn't do anything for me at all, if it doesn't run what I want then a system is no good to me.

One random question, does the e-mail system on mac support a contacts list or e-mails? that's one thing i didn't! like in windows 7, that if I wanted to e-mail my brother I could only do so by either trauling the very large and endlessly sprawling address book or hoping the auto correction got the name right.

an actual contact s list of some sort would be helpful here.

Also, glad to here about the quick nav options, sinse losing the h for heading, e for edit area keys is something I didn't fancy, again, could live with it, but it would be a miner pain.