Re: Should HC get a reset in Swamp? Time to vote!

Some of us on hc don't do pvp or don't want to, and have worked hard and have had help getting to our levels, and like me to private, worked hard for that. Also a reset will drive away several players.
And resetting once a eyar? seems pointless to work so hard then have to do it all over again, or it does to me, it took me a year and some to get Leigh where she is now, that just seems like a waste of time to lose all that, though I know she's not hc, and we're talking about hc reset.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Southpaw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlackStrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JenniferM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JenniferM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector