Re: Should HC get a reset in Swamp? Time to vote!

I know this won't be the most helpful post on this subject and I'm paving the way for the amount of negativity heading my way. This has been said before but I'll say it again. I feel he should reset HC once, patch up the outstanding bugs then call further game development off. Swamp is an awesome game for what it is, I'm seriously impressed with what it became, given that it totally wasn't meant to go anywhere. I know I speak for a bunch of people when I say that we'd love a new game. The way I see it. Take the experiences from swamp and keep them in mind when making this new game. All I see when I look at these posts are a bunch of people thinking up endless possibilities which honestly sound like a huge waste of time. I really see a new game as a way to start fresh. I know this definitely wasn't written as well as it could be, but I really just wanted to get my point across and leave it there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlackStrike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JenniferM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JenniferM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector