Re: Text Gamers Unite! New discussion group

Interesting idea and some cross genre plination in discussion of text games would be very good.
the problem however is what about advertising this group outside audiogames.net? I do recall an attempt to setup a similar group (though that was a discussion forum rather than a mailing list), called imaginary realities.

Will you be advertising this elsewhere? On different muds or the mud connector? on the intfiction.org forums? On  gamebook sites such as ffproject and chronicles of arborell? how about on the forums over at choiceofgames or chooseyourstory?

I definitely approve of this idea, but  getting enough players from different genres and communities of text gaming to subscribe will be the key.

As for me, I'd be glad to subscribe myself though I'm going to be fairly unavailable for the next week or so due to being at music school and sinse I don't know how much (or if at all), I can check my mails,   a new mailing list would not be a good idea at the moment, though if your still up and running week after next and have  grown the membership (especially with people from  outside the eyeballless community), I'll be glad to stick my ore in as well.