Re: Text Gamers Unite! New discussion group

The problem with a list like this is I am not sure how many play ttext these days and this from an interactive fiction diehard.
Ever since leaving dos though I have the means to play it to some extent Most of the time when I do play games they are audio.

Most of the time I play audio these are quick 5 minute games of late and sometimes longer ones.
If I do play a long running game I guess the deathmatch new beginning which is a text/ audio rpg with audio elements and 3d fx but I guess it could loosly be out as text.
I havn't really played text games or web games for a while and sertainly not constantly.
between 2 screen reader lists and a tech list pluss the gamers list and a few product news letters sometimes the traffic can be as much as 200+ messages a day -spam, and personal email.
I once belonged to 3 chat lists which included file and joke sharing.
However I had to pull out of these because of to much coming in and I was unable to rea d it all.
Text games alone? I don't know, the audyssey gamers list handles this  and that is still its primary goal.
Fact is, I don't know how much traction this list will get.
I am not sure about other old hands but if ayou are like me you probably have your email lists bursting.
I have had to pull out of an epub testing list yesterday for example because for 1 I wasn't doing anything and 2 I have enough traffic on my plate right now to do with.
I certainly wish you luck but I actually have no idea if this will take off.
Even the gamers list is a lot less than it used to be in importance.
This forum is and has been the main hub for some time certainly different topics are discussed on both which is why they are probably staying active though most of what comes through are questions about games a lot of newer stuff happens here.
You can try, and maybe you will be lucky but I don't know if it will work.