Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

@momo absolutely not. Their is not a chance that every ship comes with a cloak. @san that's the point. Enemy npc ships can still target a small ship. Its when players are around. This system was put into place because of random killing and trolling which was unacceptable. While I realize that leaving it the way it was before could have added more to the game, some people want to play, not be trolled endlessly or shot at endlessly by players for no apparent reason. This system was voted in by the players, hents its not going out any time soon. Besides, I don't really see what the problem is. Their's plenty of things for you to shoot at in deep space, derelicts, planets, other player ships that have weapons, so I don't see why this biznis with cargo haulers is such a big deal when cargo haulers amount to a very select few in the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector