Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

I see both sides of the story here. On one hand, pirates want to be pirates, shoot down ships, and in general just... well, be pirates. On the other hand, you have though's guys who just want to play. They don't want to be shot down just because they've entered deep space. And lets face it, deep space is where the majority of the good stuff is. I remember this argument a month or so back about how difficult it was to make credits, now its about pirates verses normal players. If your going to be a pirate, do it right. At least picture if you were the pilot of that freighter and you were trying to make a few credits and points, only to lose them, and you got shot down. How do you think you'd feel if you were on their end? Now, as i've stated before. I'm not lifting the code limitation that prevents ships with no weapons being shot at. I specificly asked players before implementing it, including pirates who were on the game, and they all agreed on the sy stem, hents its staying as it is. If you didn't want the system, this random out of control killing of ships that were hanging in deep space should have never happened. Once again. i'll restate that i'm not against pirates. I see your points, as well as the other side. This is why your allowed to attack gigantic ships. I do agree that players, once in control of though's capital ships with warhead launchers should take ultimit responcibility for their crafts, hents is why I did not add in a feature for players to opt in and out of pvp. If this killing ishue gets any worce however, then i'll consider it. However, I have made this choice. Bakuan5 and sinak are getting moved to locations with in fed space, so that people can upgrade their ships with out worrying about becoming the pirates next meal.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michael_hoffman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector