Looking for someone to give a quick one on one tutorial

Hello, so I'm currently working on several projects. I work on one till I get sick of it, then pick up another or start one up, then go back. It's not a good work ethic, but at least I'm learning as I go. LOL. I've been trying to learn to use BGT's networking object, but I'm having a bit of an issue wrapping my head around it. I just have questions that I can't seem to be able to find answers to on my own. I'd very much appreciate it if someone would take the time and sit down one on one with me on Skype and walk me through the process and help answer some questions. I'm not asking for help in coding my project, just to help get a general idea of how to have the client send packets to the server and have the server react in kind. Thanks in advance.