Re: Looking for someone to give a quick one on one tutorial

hi
But my question is, can I send a function as a packet like this?
tcpsend $socket1, soundplay"lol.ogg"

If the lol.ogg is exist in the client, the client plays the lol.ogg file? or just print an error message
And if I've send a user function to the client, the client can call this function?
I saw an autoit example, I think I can send a function as a packet like I said, because in autoit example, the client just sent a function, fileopen
And the server recived the file