Re: Pole, would you install a program in d?

most install  wizards allow one to choose where the installation files will go.
If I had a d:\ drive, I most likely would install stuff to it as I am at this moment with my current setup, however remember some folks don't have a d:\ drive.
In short? I would just let the user and installer do the work.
And if you can't create a installer? People can still choose where the game/sofware will be stored, as is demonstrated by aprone.
Just my two cents.