Re: a request for aprone or any other dev who could make this.

Hi Cae.
Well I'm a huge fan your games always have a fun vintage feel to them. Sengoku jidai and jla will always be my favorites.
I don't know how to find a shrink that accepts medicade that's like finding a 2-dollar bottle of burban lol. I hear you their hard to come by if I found one I'd probably be seeing them right now. But seriously maybe all you need to do is start fresh. Start coding a game or piece of software from scratch and work on it for as long as you can stand it. This keeps you from having to worry about porting old stuff or stressing yourself out about working on old stuff.
I was wondering I know you've had a lot of programming experience, made some cool stuff would you be willing to teach me programming? If you say yes there are a few things you need to know. First of all I'm slowly learning how to use skype and I don't have a microphone to talk into. So we would need to do skype chat or something like that. I' ;m eager to learn I'm a very hard worker all I've ever wanted to do is design software I just can't seem to learn on my own. I'm willing to learn any language that isn't autoit or the bgt engine. I've tried to learn autoit and bgt in the past and they both almost killed my brain lmao. Python whatever else is cool with me. If you say no that's cool your not gonna hurt my feelings or anything lol, I've just started asking around about somebody to teach me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alan via Audiogames-reflector