Re: a request for aprone or any other dev who could make this.

Sort of, but it's easy to get the audience jaded from lack of progress. ... And the developer, for that matter. tongue

I'd probably have small updates for some games by now, actually, if not for the confusion that has resulted from various not-entirely-but-let's-round-to hardware-related changes over the past 2 years. That, and I still need to migrate from Dropbox to some other hosting service (and download an FTP client onto this computer).
A few (mostly voiceless) characters for Jeqo Prime, I'd go ahead and send out a DLE update if I wasn't annoyed at the lack of foreshadowing between the two major sections of the plot (not that I think I made it all that playable, since no one has complained about the hang glider or the prison minigames. tongue ), and I adde d a CTF mission to the Swamp Platformer but *mumbles something about cicadas and mosquitoes*.

Most importantly, LC is still not made. This one just drives me crazy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Alan via Audiogames-reflector