Re: 2D Framework released

There's PyAL which is a thin wrapper around OpenAL, though it can only load wav files and doesn't come with mouse/key input handling. I played around with it for abit before bouncing back to lower level OpenAL in Pyglet, if you want some sample scripts for positional audio in either I can try and put something together.