Re: Monthly chat September 2015

@Lauren,  I'll admit to being very, very confused about how I'm even in this situation, I keep expecting to wake up and find I've dreamed the hole thing. Things are a bit complex at the moment due to her living arraguements, and also we don't want to rush into things too much, (although I confess we've both had our flights of fancy),  but hopefully things will work out soon enough. I could start on a long and probably for most people rather cliched and nauseating diatribe on how much I love her and how just plane astonishing it is that she feels the same way, but I suspect that would not be welcome.
Indeed, on the cliches score I'll say we've had our own share of corny, but entirely honest and well meant lines over the phone between us, though I suppose that is why such things are cliches big_smile.

@Lauren, what universities ar e you applying to? I'd be interested to know, indeed while I think you did tell me what your doing at colidge I went and forgot.
Glad you enjoyed center parks. it's odd, my parents live in Nottingham which is where I grew up and still spend time occasionally (it's where I am right now),  but while I have done some of the things like tales of robin hood or touring nottingham castle that you can do around here, (some of the medieval stuff is rather nice, when I ws a maurice man there was even a mumming play), I haven't actually been to Center parks.
It always does sound fun, and I know people who have been, but I've never done it myself which is odd.

Last night I went to a really interesting talk and demonstration on the symphany, intended for people who don't know about classical music. I do actually now know a lot of things I didn't previously, although ironically the two favourite composers of the ones he played were Chikov ski and Beathoven, the two the conductor giving the talk most described as emotional wrecks big_smile.
Then again I always find Mozart far too precise and mathematical without the emotion, and Marler a little too blatantly trying to be clever for the sake of clever, though i will say I won't think of Hiden in quite the same way.

I've actually got lots of stuff going on sinse there is that feel the force scifi convention on the 10th of October, Brandon Sanderson is giving a talk on the 17th, and I've got another vocal studdies and performance course on the 24th. Actually I'm really! looking forward to that one sinse my lady and I are going to be doing "one hand one heart" from Westside story, which could be quite something.

While we were at the aims music school we did "little fall of rain" from Les Miserables, which managed to h ave everyone in teers, although I did make the point why the heck does Eponine get all the singing rather than MArius when she's the one who is supposed to be dying big_smile.
Still, if your madly in love with an extremely tallented soprano and your a tenor you might as well take advantage, and there is no denying that my lady and I have chemistry, albeit most of what I had to do as Marius was hold her up while she sang big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jjgeek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector