Re: Monthly chat September 2015

@Cae mosquitoes suck. As I once told one person, I'd rather have 20 spiders on my ceiling rather than a single mosquito flying around. I'm probably more afraid of wasps though, simply because when one stings me I seem to have a very allergic reaction to it, where the swelling is much larger than usual and takes longer to go away. There was once a wasp who decided to take a nap in our bath tub because we left the bathroom window open. So I go in to take a bath and the thing somehow manages to stay afloat, and it just happened to brush me. I had no idea what it was, grabbed it with my thumb and threw it away but not before it managed to sting me.  The result of that was my thumb swelled to at least 3 times its normal size, I couldn't bend it and typing for a while was somewhat uncomfortable. big_smile

@Dark well, normally getting paid extra is not allowed here e ither. That said, nothing stops therapists that work in a hospital to also take in people privately after their usual work time, and indeed many do just that simply because of how amazing the money is from working in a hospital. As for me I'm actually thinking of just opening an office or just buying a portable massage table and then traveling around to people's houses. This will let me also go and study other things, while having a stable job so that's good.