Re: I invite you to check out a live instance of CenCore

Centauri, first of all please don't go misspelling my name and then call others out (I'm unaware of the existence of a user by the name of Steverestormsteve on this forum). Also, Please read messages carefully before throwing around phrases such as "Telling me what to do will get you no where" as that has not been done here so you're wasting words. This is your project indeed, but if you are going to complain about wining then the best advice is to not lay down unreasonable rules, or, for that matter, don't bother posting your work to the public, because not even God can please everybody. All that said, if 80% of the people who bothered to leave feedback on your product thought something should be changed, you might consider listening to potential customers instead of blowing off all but the praise as just wining. Oh and for the record, I'm a potential customer, not part of some troll conspiracy. But hey. You don't want people using your stu ff? That's alright with me. Hey, you're the one who spent "ten years" working on it... so what is my opinion?
  But I'm not here to start a flame war, I just thought I'd try and give some feedback. But apparently what we're looking at here is a product where only positive feedback is allowed, and no one the creator personally doesn't like is allowed to use it. That, my friends, is not something I want to be a part of and, judging that the number of people giving positive feedback to this equals a grand total of 3, I'd say I'm not really alone. So yeah, I'm done even reading this thread, good luck with your project and I apologize for ruining it with feedback.