Re: I invite you to check out a live instance of CenCore

[[wow]], that was totally un-called for, for one, I set up the server, I laid down the rules, he had nothing to do with any of that. I thought I was doing him a solid by starting up an instance of the core for people to check out, but I guess posting it here was a bit of a stretch, because the maturity level is like 0 on this thread. You people need to chill the fuck out! the server is done, no more people coming onto it so cut the crap. I've about had it with this damn forum and all the whines and cries that go on here. Go cry into a blanket because I ain't your outlet for your life's problems, I give zero fucks! I will leave this up for a day, and then delete it, if I'm not banned in the interim for this post, which, I think, would be a relief because then I would just delete the site from my bookmarks and move on with my life and talk to people who aren't premadana little douchebags.

To the rest of you, I apologize for lumping you in with the crow d, I know there are a lot of cool people on here, but I'm at my rope's end with the drama around here.