Re: Grendel's Cave, the Legend of Beowulf

@Beowulf, the text looks %100 fine to me.
I seemed to need to create an account so have made the account darkempathy, created a thein and headbutted a hippogriff big_smile.

I do need to read the game instructions, (sinse right now I don't seem to be able to eat the food I've picked up), but that's not a problem with the interface at all, indeed I'll admit I'm well impressed.

My only comment would be for those  who want to use the command line, perhaps a command list might help, sinse manifestly they won't have the dropdown combo box with the different actions in it, then agai as I said I need to go and read the main game instructions, I was just checking the interface.

@Brad, I don't have enough experience  in Nvda to say what the issue is, but the hotspot labelling here seems no different to that in Puppet nightmar es, Drakor or several other games, indeed it all looks like standarde text to me, and the account creation form had no trouble at all.

I suspect what you need to do is physically read the page rather than just hammering your tab key, sinse not everything will be usual controls and links, but perhaps someone with more experience of Nvda might be able to give some more information, sinse as I said to me with Supernova things are fine and indeed much like several other accessible browser games I've seen in the past and indeed added to our db.

I need to dash off and locate my own bedroll now (hopefully without the nasty monsters), but I'll definitely be back to the cave tomorrow, (or if my insomnea gets the better of me).

Thanks again Beowulf for such an awesome fix and making your game accessible.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Beowulf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Beowulf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Beowulf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baruch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Beowulf via Audiogames-reflector