Re: 3.5 mm headphones, how to make them last longer?

OK, I think you shouldn't spoil and take them into your pocket in that form, I used to damage headphones and buy new ones month per month until I bought my laptop and used them at school. Insert them to your pocket in a neet form and I think they will last a little longer. Also if you are worried by your day, job or school, do not crash them onto the table or where you put them. I bought a pear of headphones by Samsung and they have strong wires. I don't really like some new models of headphones and I always strive to find a pear of new of them. Once, my brother bought me a pear of iPhone 5 headphones, not original, by the way, and they didn't last longer than 1 month.