Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hi guys, sorry for being away for so long. I've returned and have  started figuring out the pattern of these random server glitches. Various users say it happens with random things. I've deduced that it appears to happen when someone is making heavy use of the builder, as before that time, the server is mostly stable. I've made some upgrades to try to reduce the likelyhood of the server having problems with the builder, but I can't prommiss that it'll stop the crashes completely. I largely for the most part won't know until someone starts building either a space station or a custom starship, if anyone does and the server crashes right in the middle of building, let me know what you were building, be it a door or a wall or a room, and i'll dephanatly have a look.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chrisfaelnar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DakotahRickard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector