Re: Quick Windows Sequencer Questions

Hmm, I'm a little confused about what you're asking. I'll try to explain what I do and maybe it will clear it up for my sake. Lol
Let's say I have an average sounding GM sound font, but this midi I have features a piano, so I don't want to use the standard GM sound font's piano, I want to find a nice one and use its piano instead, and use the GM font for the rest since its sounds are adequate. So in Bassmidi, what i would do is, add the GM font to the list, then add the nicer piano. Then I would check the list, it sorts them so that the gm font as at the bottom and the piano is at the top. Or maybe it's the other way around, not sure. Anyway, when I go to QWS or whatever player I use, I select Bassmidi port A as its output synth, and if everything goes well, it should use the nice piano for the piano sound and the other GM sounds for the rest.
Not sure how Coolsoft does it but I think it's similar. Does that help at all?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector