Re: Quick Windows Sequencer Questions

Okay, so I  found it, and whoever said those sounds were in a separate drumkit was right, but I can only use it with the MS Synth and half of them sound horrible and distorted. I read the Arachno Sound documentation and it said there were nine supported drumkits, but I've only been able to access one so far with that soundfont. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Also, I've downloaded some more Soundfonts and am trying to work out how to use them. I've tried selecting one and pressing the Up button, but it's not making any difference! If I'm not enabling them properly, I'd like to know how to make sure they are enabled using the NVDA Screen-Reader. I've tried pressing space while having the name selected in the list and using screen review to scroll down and select them before pressing space, but I'm not being told a checkbox was checked, so I don't know if I was successful or not. I had to re-enable Arachno Sound earlier (before I had installed any of my new sound fonts in CoolSoft, mind you) and it took me several tries before QWS didn't flag a warning telling me there was no sound font loaded/enabled. It was loaded, but had been disabled for some reason.
I'm also not able to configure Bassmidi at all. I tried to uninstall it but it said it couldn't go on unless I turned off several applications, including my Screen-Reader! Naturally, that wasn't something I could do and continue the uninstallation unassisted. But when I tried to open the configuration application, I got a secure screen asking me if I wanted the program to make changes and when I said "Yes", I was plonked back in the taskbar with no window popping up. This was working fine the other day—I still needed admin privileges, but it worked. What's the deal?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thggamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector