If you haven't heard a SB2/3 with the modded analogue stage you're
making a bold statement. I do have a RWA analogue modded SB2 and found
they do speak the truth. Listen before you pronounce the mod dead.

BTW, I wouldn't expect the SB2/3 with digital mods to be a huge
improvement over a top quality transport. The analogue side is much
easier to excell.

Also, if you already own a decent PC a $100 300 gig hard drive and a
simple network is all it takes to turn it into a music server. Less
than $300 rather than $3000.

Jim

--
Jim Holtz