I'm the proud owner of a Carver M400t amp, have had it for probably 15
years or more! Cute little thing, though I must admit back then I
really liked the Yamaha version too, the little pyramid...

I bought the m400t in the Netherlands, and as such the sticker on the
back says "220~250 Volt 50 Cycle ABC 8 fuse only". But it has the
American style ac connector. So I'm wondering, can I plug this thing
straight into 110V here? What would happen?

Thanks guys!

jan

Oh, the tie-in to SB? I want to use it in my bedroom with the SB2
driving B&W in-wall speakers...

|Filename: m-400t_back.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2176|

jmourik