I have two SB3s.  One at home in my master bedroom (white version,
4-months old) driving Genelec powered monitors, and one at my studio
(black version, 12-months old) SPDIF out to a Benchmark DAC1.

I brought the Welborne to work and plugged it into the black SB3.  BIG
POP and the smell of carbon.  Plugging the original wall-wart supply
proves the SB3 is DEAD!!  It was working before I switched out supplies
and the Welborne supply worked on the white SB3 at home.

So Slim, where can I send my blown up SB3?

--
Eric Seaberg

Eric Seaberg - San Diego
[EMAIL PROTECTED]