alec_cat;651634 Wrote:
> Thanks, John and lintweaker!
>
> This is now working great in my rcS file (hardcoded as I have all
> Soundcheck's mods, only 1 jive_alsa process, and don't use external
> devices)
>
> chrt -f -p 93 11
> chrt -f -p 91 5
> chrt -f -p 44 367
> chrt -f -p 87 407
> sleep 10
> jalsa=`ps -C jive_alsa -o pid=`
> chrt -f -p 55 $jalsa

Thanks for the tip alec_cat.  Just started reading throught this thread
this weekend...lot's of great info here.

So let's see if I have this straight.  If I hardcode your code above
into the rcS file, then it will always set it for me correctly?  Even
if I reboot and the pid's change?

Do you have Soundcheck's mod hardcoded as well?  If so, do you wish to
share these two areas of your rcS file?

Thanks!,
Dave

--
bluestang

SB Touch (7" Android Tablet for remote) > optical SPDIF > Kenwood
Sovereign VR-4700 (3x AK4393 DAC/1x AK5383 ADC) > JBL S312