Pictures taken from my listening/viewing spot, from left to right. Sorry
for the less than optimal quality, cell phone pictures. No tidying has
been done befor taking them either, as this is the "natural" state of
the environment ;)
This part is around 3,5m x 5m, 2,2m high, drywall ceiling directly on
wooden roof beams (roof itself is OSB sheets on top of the beams,
covered with an isolating layer and weatherproofing), fireplace is also
drywall, on metal studs, floor is massive oak on concrete, walls are
plastered & painted brick and mortar.
14743
14744

This part is 3,5m x 4m, 2,7m high, its where I'm seated, watching across
the shortest dimension, around 2,8m from the 50" Pioneer Plasma. Floor
is still the same massive oak, the wall behind my back plastered and
painted brick and mortar, the wall with the TV is drywall on metal
studs, fixed to plastered brick and mortar. Above the TV, against the
ceiling there's a MDF-construction, 0,4m deep, 0,15m high along the
whole wall, containing halogen lighting. The ceiling is plastered and
painted concrete beams. The couch I'm sitting on is around 2,7m long,
leather body with corduroy cushioning, like the one in the 1st picture,
just longer.
14745
14746

This part is 4m x 4m, 2,7m high, plastered and painted brick and mortar
all around. The ceiling is again plastered and painted concrete beams,
floor is Belgian Blue stone on concrete, cellar underneath it. Theres
another MDF-construction, 0,6m deep, 0,15m high along the whole wall,
containing halogen lighting. All cupboards and the table are massive
wood, there's pine, teak & oak. Above the window ther's a MDF
construction hiding the rolling shutter.
14747

There are no doors between these spaces, the dividing wall between my
seating place and the right part is also plastered and painted brick and
mortar. No drapes as yet, the wife hasn't decided yet what she'd like ;)

|Filename: IMG_20130425_211811.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14747|