Julf wrote:
> I am thinking about starting an audiophile internet service provider,
> where all cables and routers are proper audiophile spec stuff...

To really bury this "issue" we could place the test files on our servers
and temporarily portforward LMS and let Archimago measure :D

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )