Archimago wrote:
> :-)
>
> Actually I can do this already because my dad has a Touch across town
> that links to my home server. I seriously hope we don't need to do this
> kind of "extreme" testing to prove a point about digital data integrity
> and the ability for the devices to buffer enough of the data so there's
> no jitter issues!

My idea was that the extreme realy is from another continent :-)

And audiophile music it really is a genre of its own , why no real
artists , why simplistic arrangements that showcases one instrument at
the time , why so bland that it can not offend anyone ( or engage anyone
).
Some of these labels even sound the same stockfish records for example a
lot of echo for atmosphere airy highs and some exaggerated bass slam .

Actually Jazz at pawnshop,is a standout it's not intended as test record
, it's simply a live performance from the 70's that got disproportionate
distrubution outside of its cultural context .
Probably cool for the people that was at the venue to buy a copy but
then what ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )