We're 1/2 way through the test period! At present I'm at 35 detailed

Folks, if you've ever wanted to know whether this whole digital filters
effect with pre-ringing makes a difference for you, I'd highly recommend
giving the test a try and participate in the experiment. Satisfy your
curiosity while contributing with some data! As far as I know, this
would be the largest "public" trial of this sort and I think this can
give us some answers around the audibility of pre-ringing given the
(extreme!) type of filter setting I'm using here...

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.