arnyk wrote:
> The historical precedent for recognizing the egregious failings of
> sighted evaluations goes back at least to 1977 and our first ABX tests.
>

> I have to admit that at that time I didn't realize how biased the
> sighted evaluations that I had done for more than the first third of my
> life were, until I started doing blind tests.
>
> It was like lifting a veil from the listening experience.
>
> The above statement by jkeny is an obvious attempt to deflect attention
> from the egregious flaws of the sighted evaluations that for example
> jkeny uses to promote his questionable USB DACs.  Just check his web
> site - little or nothing but testimonials from people who rely on casual
> sighted evaluations.
>
> Anybody who relies exclusively on really bad science like casual sighted
> evaluations to hawk his wares is casting grievous aspersions on his own
> work whether he realizes it or not. He's basically admitting that fair
> tests don't support his products' very existence.

you keep hawking abx testing as being the gold standard, but as far as I
can see it is totally irrelevent to anyone actually listening for
changes. It's only used by objectivists who always claim to never have
heard a difference, so what sort of endorsement is that ?

Touch optimisations http://touchsgotrythm.blogspot.co.uk/