arnyk wrote:
> Because they are bullied into such wasteful purchases by unscrupulous
> audio manufacturers, dealers and other audiophiles.
>
> The audiophile culture has created a population of people who crave
> influence and make up imaginary and often technically impossible
> so-called problems, and then bully others into buying into their
> fantasies.

Always interesting to hear what the holy monks of objectivism are
currently paranoid about. You forgot to mention glossy magazines full of
advertorials giving everything 8 gold stars or more.

The only bullies I've come across are objectivists who just can't
tolerate anybody reporting differences in digital playback.

Touch optimisations http://touchsgotrythm.blogspot.co.uk/