RonM wrote:
> The thread got me thinking. . .
>
> I bought two of these, put them in a labelled plastic ziplock bag for
> safe-keeping, but have no actual idea where I put them.  And it's only
> been a couple of months.  Imagine the situation in a couple of years.
>
> I'm sure they are somewhere obvious and I can find them, but it is a
> reminder for systematic storage.

Funny, I bought 3, and when I actually needed one I had to look in 4 or
5 places before I found them. And they don't "look" like anything in
particular, wrapped in plastic and are small!

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify