Hey all,
Glad to be done the MQA Core vs. Hi-Res blind test series and basically
end off with a summary of sorts:

'Part I: Procedure'
(https://archimago.blogspot.ca/2017/09/mqa-core-vs-hi-res-blind-test-part-i.html)
'Part II: Core Results'
(https://archimago.blogspot.ca/2017/09/mqa-core-vs-hi-res-blind-test-part-ii.html)
'Part III: Subgroup Analysis'
(https://archimago.blogspot.ca/2017/09/mqa-core-vs-hi-res-blind-test-part-iii.html)
'Part IV: Subjective Impressions'
(https://archimago.blogspot.ca/2017/10/mqa-core-vs-hi-res-blind-test-part-iv.html)

'MQA: \"Final\" Thoughts... On Politics and Paradigms.'
(https://archimago.blogspot.ca/2017/10/mqa-final-thoughts-on-politics-paradigms.html)

Thank you to all the folks here who participated in the testing and
submission of survey results! It has been fun "work" getting this
together with your help and I think over the years we can recognize that
the only way to change the nature of this "hobby" is to try it
ourselves. To create a narrative that can be coherent and based on
scientific and engineering principles rather than claims and vague
impressions of the industry that might or might not be on the same path
as consumers.

Cheers! :cool:

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.