Wombat wrote:
> I guess you had everything interpretring my post wrong but it is nice
> you still enjoy making long posts...
> It simply means that he shouldn't loose grip to reality by all the
> praise he receives for the many hours he spends with his blog (and
> absolutely deserves!!!)
>
> Btw. Since so much of these listening reports over the last years seem
> to be triggered by 'the fear of ringing' i guess people with the right
> psychogram welcome to add the ache of 'phantom blur'.
> MQA offers the cure and many will believe in it no matter how shady the
> format is as others believe in femto clocks.

Hi Wombat!

If I've misinterpreted your post, then I apologise: however you must
admit that you are cryptic at best!

Just for the record I have no interest in MQA - since it is in essence a
lossy codec I totally fail to see how it can faithfully reproduce the
original recording it is encrypted from, let alone improve it.

We have a terse English word for this kind of thing - bollocks!

I trust that I have satisfied your preference for brevity this time at
least...

Dave  :cool: