I also believe in the clean power theory, but I choose the full power of
a power conditioner, I have put one in each of my systems in my home.

Pioneer Elite N50 main HT rig hardwired to router connected

1st Touch Wirelessly connected (Master Bedroom)

2nd Touch Wirelessly connected (bedroom)

3rd Touch Wirelessly connected (bedroom)

4th Touch  Wirelessly connected (livingroom)

5th Touch  Wirelessly connected (downstairs bedroom)

Server (In garage)
running on Duo Core P4 3.0 GHz 8 gig ram
Windows 7 pro 64 bit
350 Xternal gigHD
1.5 TB backup
Verizon Fios wireless router w/HG antana