Tomas M:
> I modified initrd in order to mount the entire aufs using 'noplink'
> mount option from the beginning. It doesn't help, there is still the
> same problem.

What you did is,
- mount -o remount,del:/squashfs /aufs
- umount /squashfs
- some operation
- aufs crashes

Please tell me how to reproduce this problem.
I want to reproduce your environment on my pc.

> I tried the patch you sent me, but it does nothing, or I can't see any
> output in dmesg after remount,del, I'm sorry.

And EBUSY error returned?
Then it means,
- one or more files were opened on that branch.
or
- there is only one branch left in aufs.

Or can you receive the kernel debug log?
Try,
# echo 8 > /proc/sys/kernel/printk
(/etc/syslog.conf)
kern.debug /var/log/debug.log