Absolutely

   On   Sat,   Apr   4,  2015  at  1:30  AM,  sf...@users.sourceforge.net
   <[1]sf...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

     "Jean-Ray Arseneau":
     > Apologies, I sent the wrong log file.
     >
     > Here is the correct one, I am quite sure the patch is installed, as I
     see =
     > lines like this one:
     Ok thanx, confirmed the patch was applied.
     The strange thing is that aufs considers there are only 6 writable
     branches, while you specified 8 writable branches. The missing two are
     - br2, WD-WCC4E5AFUJZK
     - br7, WD-WMAZA4509546
     and br7 is what you expect as the target.
     If I write more patch to investigate this point, would you test again?
     J. R. Okajima