- kernel configuration or /proc/config.gz (if you have it)
- behaviour which you think to be incorrect
- actual operation, reproducible one is better
- mailto: aufs-users at lists.sourceforge.net

> # touch /mnt/tst/dir/qwe
> touch: setting times of $B!F(B/mnt/tst/dir/qwe$B!G(B: No such file or
> directory

At first, Let's find out which systemcall returned the error by
strace(1). Try
$ strace touch /mnt/tst/dir/qwe

Next, check the debug print from aufs.
- build with CONFIG_AUFS_DEBUG=Y
- echo 1 > /sys/fs/aufs/parameters/debug
- run "touch /mnt/tst/dir/qwe"
- echo 0 > /sys/fs/aufs/parameters/debug

And post those output. The debug print will appear in your kernel log.

> I'm using aufs3 (can't upgrade to newer version of debian). Please tell me
> whether I set up something wrong or it's problem in the software and I have
> upgrade to resolve it?

Aufs3??
Whao, that is really really old and obsoleted. As you might know, such
old version is unsupported now...

J. R. Okajima