Hi.

I am the primary developer of Vinegar (s...@disroot.org, see commits and members
of GitHub organization vinegarhq with repository vinegar).

The AUR package maintainer for my software has defaced me [1], my software, and patched Vinegar maliciously [2]. I have not appreciated the direct insults at me. They have also added a .install hook file to direct installers of the package to
another piece of software, which is biased and uncalled for.

Additionally, i have asked the maintainer various times to remove the insult directed at me, and to update the package - to which they have not responded for days. They have then maliciously modified the description and changed the code of Vinegar to
remove a feature which was announced in our communication channels.

I would like to request an urgent removal of the package maintainer DodoGTA from maintaining the AUR packages for my software, they cannot be trusted and are malicious.

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/commit/?h=vinegar&id=2abcbe54f64c7483d13a48679e11b772a548d97b [2]: https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/commit/?h=vinegar&id=aa3b4dcad2a67e435836f060227fda90453ba774