Hi sewn

The AUR package maintainer for my software has defaced me [1], my software, and patched Vinegar maliciously [2]. I have not appreciated the direct insults at me.

While these types of calls about people are not welcome and contrary to the Code of Conduct [1], the used words were already removed in December.

They have also added a .install hook file to direct installers of the package to
another piece of software, which is biased and uncalled for.

This one was already removed today from the package, along with the package description to be more respectfully.

have then maliciously modified the description and changed the code of Vinegar to
remove a feature which was announced in our communication channels.

Could you please give more context about the part that was removed? I mean I see the patch which disables the lines but what is meant to disable?

I would like to request an urgent removal of the package maintainer DodoGTA from maintaining the AUR packages for my software, they cannot be trusted and are malicious.

The package orphaning and account suspension will be evaluated.

regards

[1] https://terms.archlinux.org/docs/code-of-conduct/

--
Fabio Castelli aka Muflone