On 24/03/11 09:09PM, gromit wrote:
> On 24/03/02 12:48PM, gromit wrote:
> > I will start dropping packages on 2024-03-17, so please try to have a
> > look at the lists in the next few days.
>
> Reminder: There is one week left until unneeded orphan packages will be
> dropped to the AUR. Please have a look at the list again to see if other
> people orphaned stuff that may be intersting for you.

Hello everyone,

I have dropped the unneded orphans as announced earlier.

For any interested package maintainers on the AUR (hence the cc to the
aur-general list): The packages are now available in the AUR and ready
to be adopted, some already have found maintainers :)

See the full list below.

Cheers,
gromit

--