I use a proton mail.
It is a matter of privacy.

And I really doubt it is the "#1 email provider of choice for scammers and 
criminals"...

GMAIL is the number 1.

And the fact no one can see the contents of the mails sent by a proton account, 
the company (Swiss based) is still regulated by the country's laws and if asked 
by the Swiss justice (it happened already), it has to provide the metadata.

I recommend reading this article 
https://freedom.press/digisec/blog/proton-mail-is-not-for-anonymity/

But, if you still think proton is the hiddeout of all the criminals in the 
world, well... each one to their own fantasies...

:P 

|
V
===================================
Sent with Proton Mail secure email.
===================================

On Monday, October 5th, 2026 at 10:33 PM, [email protected] 
<[email protected]> wrote:

> It would be insanity for AUR to ever accept a registration from any
> @proton.me email address...the #1 email provider of choice for scammers
> and criminals across the planet trying to stay anonymous so legal
> authorities can't track them.
> 
> Good luck bubu
> 
> 
> John
> 
> 
> On 10/5/26 9:02 AM, bubu.news wrote:
> > Thanks for letting me know; I'll wait till the maintainers resume 
> > registrations back. Would you be able to provide me a tentative date for 
> > when the registrations might get resumed again?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Bubu.
>

Reply via email to