I thought I was being funny. Sorry I left out the smiley.

The original joke goes something like this:

Bloke is in a hot air balloon drifting across Canberra when suddenly he is enveloped in fog. After a while he drifts near a building and there's a bloke just inside an open window. The balloon pilot asks "where am I?" The bloke in the building replies " in a hot air ballon basket". Balloon pilot replies " Your answer is 100% correct and utterly useless but now I know this is the CASA building.Thanks."

Mike