Peter,

If you click on any of the black stars - there is one on the location of each
club affiliated to the VSA - it will open the stuve diagram for that location
for the time currently selected. Alternatively, at the end of the list of
parameters to view, these diagrams are available there.

I’m currently working on improving the interface, specifically for mobile
devices (phones, tablets, etc). What we have was developed by Paul Scorer on
the UK.

Part of the improvements will be some comprehensive help, both for using the
site, but also explaining in more details what each of the parameters mean and
where the data comes from (pure GFS model, calculated by the WRF software, or
calculated whilst creating the images).

I won’t be flooding this list when those improvements happen, and they won’t
all be at the same time. BTW, the big tablet problem with moving the map should
be fixed.

Matt