From: Aus-soaring <aus-soaring-boun...@lists.base64.com.au> on behalf of
Richard Frawley <rjfraw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 11:26:15 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Flarm range

Mak,

A European one will have no range and this one changed range.

No idea why that would be other than perhaps something added into the cockpit
that is creating RF noise which will effect range “suddenly”

The frequency filters on the software defined radio unit is narrow.

On 17 Feb 2018, at 10:22 am, Makoto Ichikawa